To copy or export the data from opened dataset(s), use Export button or items from Export menu, where several export actions are available:
- Export to File or Database - data from opened data set are exported to file or relational database.
- Export all Tables - data from all tables of the opened database are exported to files or relational database (available only in Exportizer Enterprise).
- Export Selected Tables - data from all selected tables of the opened database are exported to files or relational database (available only in Exportizer Enterprise); to select tables, please set select tables mode using the corresponding button above the table list; you cannot open tables for browsing the data in this mode.
- Export Open Datasets - data from all data windows with open datasets (tables or SQL queries) are exported to files or relational database (available only in Exportizer Enterprise).
- Copy to Clipboard - data from opened data set are copied to clipboard.
- Build Command Line - command line is built automatically using source database, source data set, and specified interface and export options.
When you select an action, Export dialog window will appear. Go through the steps and click the corresponding button to perform selected action. If Build Command Line action was selected, you will see the command line, which can be then copied and used, for example, in batch files. In other cases, the data will be exported to the specified target.
Data Export Options
Close this window after clicking Export/Copy/Build
When you select this option, the export dialog will be closed right after you click Export/Copy/Build button; otherwise, the export dialog will remain open even when your action is done and you will be able to quickly change the options and repeat your action. This option is available only if you export data from one table.
Open target after successful exporting
When you select this option, and export operation was successful, then the target is opened by software, which is set as default software for the target type.