Export Your Database to Various Formats
Exportizer is a database export tool.
It is available in three editions (Exportizer, Exportizer Pro, Exportizer Enterprise), each of which has its own set of functionality. All the editions allow to browse, edit, and export data to file (supported target formats may vary depending on the edition), clipboard, or printer. Additionally, Exportizer Pro and Exportizer Enterprise can export data to a database.
(Every statement below belongs to all three editions, except where explicitly noted otherwise)
Supported source data types:
- Local file databases like Paradox (.db), dBase (.dbf), FoxPro (.dbf), text, CSV, or XML (with some limitations)
- ODBC data sources [Pro, Enterprise]
- Multi-table files like MS Excel (.xls, .xlsx, .xlsmb, .xlsm), HTML (.html, .htm) [Pro, Enterprise]
- Multi-table file databases like Visual FoxPro (.dbc), MS Access (.mdb, .accdb), Interbase (.gdb, .ib), Firebird (.fdb), SQLite [Enterprise]
- Databases specified by ADO connection strings [Enterprise]
- Oracle, SQL Server, Postgresql, DB2, Informix, Advantage Database Server, SQL Anywhere, MySQL databases [Enterprise]
Supported destination data types:
- File formats like text, CSV, XLS, RTF, XML, HTML, PDF, DBF, SLK, SQL script (with INSERT, UPDATE, MERGE, or DELETE statements)
- Additional file formats like XLSX or JSON [Pro, Enterprise]
- ODBC data sources [Pro, Enterprise]
- Relational databases of any supported source type (see the list above) [Enterprise]
- Files of any types from database BLOB and CLOB columns (see below) [Pro, Enterprise]
For example, in Exportizer, you can export dbf to txt, csv to dbf, Paradox to xls, and make several other data conversions. Beside that, in Exportizer Pro or Exportizer Enterprise, it possible to export DB2 to xlsx, SQLite to dBase, Access to HTML, Excel to Access, migrate Interbase to SQL Server, FDB to Excel, Oracle to PostgreSQL, and much more.
Exportizer shows data in enhanced database grid, which allows to view and manipulate the data in the most convenient way. For example, it is possible to sort data by clicking column header, reorder and resize columns, increase row height to view large text or Blob images, use single record view mode etc.
Export Multiple Tables
With Exportizer Enterprise, it is possible to export multiple database tables during a single export operation.
By default, the tables are exported to destination as one-to-one.
For some destination formats (e.g. HTML, XLSX, or any relational database), it is possible to export several tables to one target file or table. [Enterprise]
Export Database Images and Blobs
This tool can automatically detect the most known image types (JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, ICO) in BLOB fields and export them, for example, to HTML or PDF. During the export, you can convert BLOB images to another image format. [Pro, Enterprise]
Generally, any BLOB/CLOB data can be exported into individual files, binary or text, within a single export step. For images, there is a possibility to change format (e.g. convert bitmaps from BLOBs into .png files) on the fly. [Pro, Enterprise]
Using Calculated Fields
There is an ability to specify the source-to-target field mappings for export session. In the source part of them, you can use either physical fields from the source database or your own calculated fields (i.e. dynamically calculated expressions). [Pro, Enterprise]
Export Data from Command Line
Any supported data export operation can be performed either via the program interface or from the command line. Using command line, you can automate your data export operations. The command line mode is also useful for developers, because it allows them to launch Exportizer from their own software.
Another great possibility is using action files. An action file contains a set of command line options to perform export opration. This is a flexible and convenient solution for export automation.
You can easily build basic command lines or action files directly from the GUI.
Both the command line and action file can include environment variables. This allows you to to reuse one command line or action file for different data sources and destinations.
Current Program Version
French (translated by Anthony Teixeira)